If you are living with Parkinson’s, or someone close to you is, and you live in the Cambridge area, you are very welcome to join our branch. Please contact us through our Membership Secretary. You’ll be added to our mailing list and invited to upcoming meetings, alternatively, click on this link and complete our membership form: http://eepurl.com/gbS-wT
There is no charge for membership, but we do encourage you to sign up for Team Parkinson’s.
Team Parkinson’s is a movement of people united to end Parkinson’s forever. It is the official membership program of Parkinson’s UK and is free to join, with an optional donation.
Joining Parkinson’s UK, you will receive:
- A Team Toolkit by post (including a pin badge).
- The Parkinson and Progress magazines, either in the post or by email.
- The opportunity to come to the Parkinson’s UK Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- The chance to shape the charity’s future by voting for trustees.
You can join Team Parkinson’s by clicking here.
If you don’t want to sign-up online, you can:
- Download, print and complete the Team Parkinson’s joining form (PDF, 3.7MB) and post it back to FREEPOST RTHX-HZAB-GSKK, Parkinson’s UK Membership, 126 Fairlie Road, Slough SL1 4PY
- Call the Supporter Care team on 0800 138 6593 or email email@example.com.
Volunteer with us
We are in need of the following support for the Branch, please join us and make a difference:
Branch Committee Volunteer – Find out more
Branch Volunteer – find out more
Assistant Treasurer – email Keith
Vice Chair – email Keith